Clever Things To Say In A Wedding Card Why Does A Daughter Say To Her Father: You Want Me To Divorce?

Why does a daughter say to her father: you want me to divorce? - clever things to say in a wedding card


I do not understand why my daughter her father, my husband wants a divorce, and says he knows, and he once said: "After the wedding, what happens to you, I'm always here to help, even If things break, always there to help. "I remember he had said these words, because my daughter told her father:" I do not want to marry a divorce! "" I'm getting married, no divorce, "and these words seem very strange because I do not understand why my daughter insisted that instead of talking about how she wanted to marry, people who wanted to invite, etc. .. After their marriage, my husband and I helped her and her husband, gardening and other tasks, because we believe that it is normal to share tasks, but finally, they felt "attacked" not "safe". I do not understand what is happening now, they have decided that we will never see our grandchildren again. I must say that my daughter's husband of 10 years and isOUNG my husband and 13 years older than my daughter. My son-in-law thinks I'm rude and violent, and he said he was told that my daughter was much smarter than me and it better than I understand. I was surprised because I never thought it was part of the relationship that the mother-in-law to be intelligent, must understand and son-in-law very well and I still believe not that I compete with my daughter, in all cases. Why can conceive a child and say to his father: "Do you want to divorce me, because what I said before my wedding a curse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment