Blood In Stool What Does Bright Red Blood In Stool Indicate?

What does bright red blood in stool indicate? - blood in stool

I am a woman of 28 who had never been serious medical problems. I was in hospital in July for a kidney infection, but nothing there. Should I be alarmed at a time ...? I could be two boys, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. hemorrhoids natural birth? I never had this spot on. Last week I had what I think is a stomach virus and approximately 12 hours after breaking his departure was very good. Yesterday I started my bike department, could be a cause of blood in the stool? When should I contact about a DR?.

5 comments:

Pacing Myself. =/ said...

Probably nothing to fear. The color red is probably a small tear or gap can be caused by constipation, seems torn in the past and sometimes if your bowels have been changed from diarrhea or constipation. As you say, it could also be caused by hemorrhoids, especially common during pregnancy. They tend to bleed. Sometimes it just itch or bleed again and again.
Sometimes the bleeding is caused by polyps, which appear everywhere in the well, but if they can at the lower end of the intestine, you can see fresh blood.
fresh blood, sometimes bleeding is more than that and May of a malignant tumor, but the only way to be sure, to be reviewed. So, like it or not his trip to the documentation for you!

Randy K said...

First, the blood from the rectum and vagina is not? It happens all the time or after defecation. Bright red blood on toilet paper is an indication of the rectum: Lower bleeding colon. If there is more that breaks the body and the blood turns black. The most likely cause is hemmorrhoids. Can you feel the external shocks back there? Give us more information, or consult your doctor.

laila said...

I did not bleed my hemorrhoids after 2 deliveries, however. ur, not sure if a physician Ur menstrual blood could be hemorrhoids, but control over your doctor of Ur

ted j said...

Eating foods that digest easily.

bronxyn said...

Ask your doctor, bleeding, because it may be bad. If blood from an injury to his rectum / anal area is not much, but if anything, can be very serious. Better safe than sorry!

Post a Comment