Yamaha Audio Receivers How Do I Get Audio From My PS3 To My Yamaha YHT-195 Sound System?

How do I get Audio from my PS3 to my Yamaha YHT-195 sound system? - yamaha audio receivers

My PS3 is connected via my receiver to my Panasonic PT-AX200U Projector with HDMI cable. The video is great. However, the use of the PS3 AV cable, I have no sound. I have tried all the settings of the receiver, but get nothing. Separate but related question: I get no sound (and a black and white), if I pull the D9835 PowerVu decoder directly to the projector. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use the HDMI cable to the projector, then go buy an optical audio cable and use it to the PS3 to connect your sound system.

*** IMPORTANT *** Make sure you go to the System menu of the PS3, and under the sound, turn off the HDMI audio. For some reason, the PS3 can not output an audio signal via the HDMI and other products at the same time. (unlike, for example, every single scaling DVD and BD players on the planet.)

Anonymous said...

You need an optical cable from the PS3 to your receiver, you must change the parameters of the optical audio PS3.

Post a Comment