Video Wedgie Girl Only Choose A Wedgie Dare For Me?

Choose a Wedgie Dare for me? - video wedgie girl only

My likes are:

1.) painful and embarrassing
2.) Messy
3.) Thong (Actually, I'm a girl)
4.) trailer
5.) Jock Lock
6.) BH-Connection
7). Hit

Restrictions:

1.) Pictures and Video
2.) Public
3.) Atomic

My friends help me (here) do the deed. Oh, and I am wearing underwear. Be creative please. Use materials such as hot ice, cuffs, collars, etc., connected except for the eyes. I want to see what happens.

Thank you.

Oh, and as always guaranteed 10 points for the best answer. Many other possibilities of the state

3 comments:

Intergalactic Space Cowboy said...

I have absolutely no idea what is happening here.

Suddenly I feel old and not "hip"

Anonymous said...

A SUPER Save Atomic Wedgie in the public and to. Choose 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7

Scheisse... said...

Jock-Lock!

Use compression shorts in the next :-)]

Post a Comment